Relining With Stainless Steel Just Makes Sense
It’s no secret that stainless steel is one of the strongest and most durable metals out there — but did you know it’s also a great option for relining your chimney? It’s true! Stainless steel is heat resistant, corrosion resistant, and can be made into rigid and flexible forms of all sizes, which makes it the perfect solution to a damaged or missing chimney liner.
So if you’ve recently discovered that your clay tile liner is damaged and needs to be replaced or you have an older chimney that was built without a flue liner, consider stainless steel!
Why should you choose stainless steel if your flue liner is damaged or missing?
- Stainless steel flue liners are considered “all fuel” approved, which means it doesn’t matter if your fireplace is gas, wood, or pellet fueled, a stainless steel liner can safely and effectively vent it.
- Stainless steel liner installation is relatively simple and quick, and doesn’t require that the existing clay tile liner (if there is one) be removed. That means you won’t have to deal with the mess and stress of a liner tear-out or the labor costs that can be involved with bigger, more time-consuming installation projects.
- Stainless steel flue liners carry a lifetime warranty when installed by experienced professionals.
- Stainless steel liners won’t rust and corrode like liners made from other metals (we’re looking at you, Aluminum).
- Stainless steel liners come in just about every size and can be installed into even the most unique chimney systems.
Stainless steel liners aren’t only great options for those with damaged or missing chimney liners — they can also fix issues related to design. For example, if the ratio of flue to fireplace opening is off and your flue needs to be resized to boost fireplace performance, we can simply install a stainless steel chimney liner to resolve the issue.
Call The Chimney Doctor & Find Out If A Stainless Steel Liner Is Right For You
Are you on the hunt for a new chimney liner? Call The Chimney Doctor at 901-388-8097 to talk with one of our experts about your options. We’ll help you compare and determine what makes the most sense for your situation, budget, and heating goals. Give us a call today or fill out our online appointment request form — our friendly and experienced pros are here to help, wherever you are in the Memphis area.
Like us on Facebook